Spyder Garage

Default I bought a new car

I did not want to, but my 2012 Cadillac CTS, although did not break down often, was very expensive when it did. So I was not saving much by not having a car payment. I mostly broke even. It was also a magnet for people who liked to hit into it in parking lots and run off. So I decided I wanted something reliable, something that might last for 6 to 10 years, and won't be a target for envious losers. I had two Accords previously for a combined seven years and they never broke down. Accord is listed as a family car. But I think it's much more. It's been on Car and Driver's 10 Best list for 33 years. This new model looks much more expensive than it is. I paid 25k for a Sport trim model.

Here is a good review on it.

My Carmyaccord.jpg
    2019 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

I went east but not as far as you for my new car - owned it for 3 years now and so far brilliant 18033502_10209378061915134_1745752087073283636_n.jpg
    2009 GS SE5 , Red (Ferrari Red :) )

Spyder Garage

hahahaha about those " dinks" who hit your car in parking lots , try not to visit the " wal -marts " so much and park wayyyyyy away from front door best spot parking !!
    but really , this is a super looking car , will you be able to get out as easy as get in ? ( only reason I mention this is I had been looking at the Supera .. but thought again about how to get out of it , ) so we picked up a used liincoln MKX for the same price as a used Nissan s.u.v. ...
    you still ride spyder though right ?

Spyder Garage

Can't beat those Hondas.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Fess up, RH, You went ga-ga over that chic and got wowed by her spiel.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Fess up, RH, You went ga-ga over that chic and got wowed by her spiel.
    She is my girlfriend. She just doesn't know it yet.
    2019 Rally , Black