Spyder Garage

Default Kudos to Baja Ron and Finless Bob

As a previous owner of Harleys for a couple decades or three, getting a Spyder was a step in the wrong direction for me. Or so I thought. Granted, it took some getting used to in many aspects, primarily in HOW you ride it, along with the maintenance being a real PIA. And as one who only has a limited income, I'm all about DIY. So, many kudos to Baja Ron and Finless Bob for the sway bar, link kit, and installation video on the 2012 RT-Limited. You guys ROCK IT! I can finally enjoy riding in the middle Tennessee hills, especially two up. I love stretching it out on the big roads, but at least now I don't go, "Crap, not back roads again". BTW, have used the Finless Bob videos for other issues too. Thanks, man.

Spyder Garage

Default Good to hear...

We do have , have had and are always getting great folks here to help with all those venturing into the spyder world as well as other three and ocasional two wheeler and they have and are contributing a lot here. Glad you found the videos and the products to help get you where you want to be with your ryde....enjoy and share with us....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black