Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Default I got an iPod touch 5th gen and I'm glad I did! Bye nano

Joined apple music to get the family plan for my clan. 3 month free trial 12 devices. My iPod nano was not compatible with Apple Music. Only the Touch 5th gen or later iPhones. Got one off eBay for $50 wifi only. Got it all set up and went for a nice ride. WOW! What a difference in sound. The harshness in the 16 F3t speakers is largely gone. The quality of the playback with Apple Music is phenomenal. (Maybe because sound check actually works on this thing??) Anyway. Best $50 bucks I've spent lately. Playing it through the USB FireWire. Controls all work. If I want my iCloud bit of the music, I just hook it to my hot spot on my Note 9. I still have to get the bugs out of the interface because I'm a rookie with Apple Music but thus far I like it.

I believe you only need wifi for the initial download of your iCloud. I did that just now then turned off the touch wifi and the three songs I got from yes are still playing. Anyone got more knowledge?
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

Helpful THANK YOU BOB
    sorry I only use cloud, not the “Music” do know: advise your clan they are allowed to listen; NOT delete or change things, it will affect EVERYONE. So a favorite song may go missing if one persons does not like it

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    Helpful THANK YOU BOB
    sorry I only use cloud, not the “Music” do know: advise your clan they are allowed to listen; NOT delete or change things, it will affect EVERYONE. So a favorite song may go missing if one persons does not like it
    Aware. iTunes only uncheck rule. I do use it mostly for music from iTunes. There is a way to get your iCloud converted to "music" for use as such. I have 3000 songs as music so I don't foresee using the cloud much. The video would be informative if it had been previewed and redone from the other side of the bike. Reflection makes it useless. Some folks need to actually preview their YouTube submissions.
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey