Spyder Garage

Default thanks to bajaron and other sponsors of spyderlovers that i have had experience and d

First of all i would like to thank, Bajaron for his helpful and curtious answers and his advice on his swaybar and oil, filter and o-ring,gasket kits, Lamonster also for his prompt deliveries and help, Spyderpops for his also and value accessories for theirs also. never once did any of these sponsors make me feel as if i wasn't important, not that i was wanting to feel that way, but each one very helpful and very courtious to my ramblings to each i say THANK YOU, Ray. Pardon me for a long post but a little history on me, 2 years ago I was involved in a pretty serious motorcycle accident involving a pickup truck that merged into my space from an entrance ramp. 10 weeks in the hospital and re-hab, due to the accident I lost the sight in my right eye, too many injuries to list but thanks to His mercy I am doing very well for a 76 year old man. This week, and I know I'm not the first but I did an oil, flter change 2 days later i changed the sway bar for Bajarons, vertigo almost got me on that one haha, did have to call a friend for the last three bolts too dizzy and nausious to get the last 3. But all is well also changed all 3 tires on my own, I'm very happy that I did this and it wasn't the bugger I thought it would be. Sorry but I just had to tell you, thanks for your patience Ray

Spyder Garage

Default Good to hear...

Glad you recovered a bit worse for ware but here and FIY'ing your way down the road. We know the sponsors you have worked with well but always good to hear they are keep to their high standards.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Good for you and keep going!!! Rubber side down and ride on!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl