Spyder Garage

Default Head & Fog Light Install Video on an RT

Here's a quick video on installing Head & Fog lights on an RT.
    https://youtu.be/dNd2qmioXkA
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Outstanding post, I appreciate it. I'm going to tackle that job in the near future. I like how you edited for time, made it painless to watch. Nice lift too! What brand and how much?
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Spyder Garage

Very nice video on an exceptionally good looking RT Ltd!
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Here's a little video I did on the lift.
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...-with-RT-Mount
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Nice video!

Spyder Garage

In the process of installing LED Headlights and fog lights. The video made it a simple task, but 2 items I got hung up on I thought I'd bring up. On my 2018 RTL I have the USB and 3.5mm audio jack in the frunk, and the grommet needs to be poked out with a screwdriver before lifting the frunk off. Similarly, if you have installed a battery tender harness into the frunk by going through the rubber plug, it will also have to be disconnected before lifting the funk off. I lifted mine with the wires still attached, and being as it was the first time lift of course I couldn't simply re-hang it. Had to holler for help.

As an aside to all the folks who have replaced the left side driving light cover with the frunk still mounted, I say congratulations! After trying to get the left side cover off and back on with the frunk on the ground I would suggest this; Remove the frunk, it's easier. Follow the video step by step, get a helper, and lift it onto a creeper or roll around mechanic seat. Easier to access, easier to see the yellow positive wire.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.