Spyder Garage

Default Palm Beach County Dealers?

I moved recently to Palm Beach County. Are there preferred dealers in the area?
    BRP refers me to Broward Motorsports or Riva Motorsports. Any opinions on those?

TIA

David

Spyder Garage

I live ten minutes from Broward Motorsports in Palm Beach on Okeechobee Blvd. There are many other Broward Motorsports throughout South Florida.

Riva is in Pompano.

Entirely your choice, but local owners I know have had bad experiences, sometimes very bad experiences with various Broward Motorsports locations and even Riva.

Any work I need accomplished by a dealer is a 155 mile ride to Central Florida Powersports in Kissimmee. Others are driving to Grant and using Route 1. Both of these dealers are there for you after the sale, whereas Broward and Riva tend to want to just sell you a Spyder and be done.

One time I went to Broward MS in WPB for a warranty issue. First words from Tims (long time service writer) mouth, did you buy it here? That immediately set the tone for if not bought there they want nothing to do with working on your Spyder. My suggestion, support the dealers that truly support your Spyder, they need to be here long term.

Spyder Garage

Thank you, PMK. Looks like it will be that long ride for me, too.

Spyder Garage

Don't know if Daytona is any closer to you. But the dealer seems to be a good one. The local spyder riders use them. Had mine serviced there. Good price on that. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Thanks, Tango. Central Florida Powersports is about 50 miles closer for me.

David