Thread: NFL chat

Spyder Garage

Default NFL chat

Well, my teams are the Bears and the Cowboys. The Bears where ground into me since birth, then later I adopted the Cowboys. It's good to see the Bears have a real field goal kicker this year. The one last year cost them big, particularly in the playoffs. The QB, Trubisky seems healthy now. He was a train wreck in the game against the Eagles.

For the Cowboys, Prescot is impressing some people. They also have a great running back and tight end (Insert anatomical joke here). So we will see.

The NFL has a very good channel on YouTube if your interested. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDV...m3S2dlz7P1GBDg
    2019 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Hawk View Post
    Well, my teams are the Bears and the Cowboys. The Bears where ground into me since birth, then later I adopted the Cowboys. It's good to see the Bears have a real field goal kicker this year. The one last year cost them big, particularly in the playoffs. The QB, Trubisky seems healthy now. He was a train wreck in the game against the Eagles.

For the Cowboys, Prescot is impressing some people. They also have a great running back and tight end (Insert anatomical joke here). So we will see.

The NFL has a very good channel on YouTube if your interested. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDV...m3S2dlz7P1GBDg
    As a Bronco fan you might understand why I might find it a tad upsetting the way that game ended.
    2015 Pearl White RTL
    Baja Ron Sway Bar
    Russell Day Long Seat
    Strobe Brake Light
    Mirror Mount Turn Signal Indicator

2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Looks like my team, Chiefs, will be playing your Bears in December. I have read a few articles that haven't spoken well of Trubisky. I'm hoping he ignores the comments and continues to improve his play. I think they have a lot of potential especially since they have resolved the kicker issue.

2013 RTS
    BajaRon Swaybar, BRP passenger armrests, JT's GoPro dash mount, Lidlox helmet locks, M2 Shocks, foam grips, Ultimate Seat, Magic Mirrors

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CJ.RamMan View Post
    Looks like my team, Chiefs, will be playing your Bears in December. I have read a few articles that haven't spoken well of Trubisky. I'm hoping he ignores the comments and continues to improve his play. I think they have a lot of potential especially since they have resolved the kicker issue.
    Division rivals, we’ve had some great games over the years but Mahomes is elite right now. I enjoy watching him play. You have to credit talent even if it’s not your team
    2015 Pearl White RTL
    Baja Ron Sway Bar
    Russell Day Long Seat
    Strobe Brake Light
    Mirror Mount Turn Signal Indicator

2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Hawk View Post

Speaking of F.G. kickers:

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/c...-goal-65097421

I quit picking a team after the '60's, when it was the NY Giants for me. Now, I just watch, and enjoy.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Speaking of F.G. kickers:

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/c...-goal-65097421

I quit picking a team after the '60's, when it was the NY Giants for me. Now, I just watch, and enjoy.

Imagine how cool it would be if she made it? Lots of NFL kickers come from soccer. Also notice how she walks away, it was like..."Of course I crushed it" swagger
    2019 Rally , Black