Spyder Garage

Default KY or TN Spyder dealer

Help, looking for a good Spyder dealer in Northern to mid KY for service, laser alignment etc. I would be willing to go to Northern TN for good service. Lamonster is the best but 8 hours from me and Octaine Outlet in Cinci and Middletown Ohio Can Am dealer as well as Lexington Motorsports just do not seem to know what they are doing with working on Spyders. Appreciate any advise I can get that is based on actual experience. thank you.

Spyder Garage

Lexington Motorsport not sure they have a laser.

Spyder Garage

Probably farther than you want to travel, but call Jackson Honda, Suzuki, and Can Am in Jackson, Ohio
    2015 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

Go to Mid South in Clarksville, TN. Exit 11 off of I-24. Great service dept. First come first served on minor work on saturdays with free coffee and doughnuts in the morning and hot dogs on the grill outside for lunch while you wait. Will mount tires you bring in without problems and stand behind their work. Good people working there and will treat you fair. They have taken care of me for the past year and a half without complaints.

Spyder Garage

Thank you for the responses.

Spyder Garage

You can call Cave Run Motorsports 606-784-2300 833-286-8690. They are located west of Morehead Ky. just off I-64. Exit 133 South. They aren't the dealer I purchased from they didn't sell Spyders in 2015. But they have done my work. Very good customer service.