Spyder Garage

Default Ultimate Touring Package For Sale

Price lowered. Please see post #3 BIKE IS SOLD

I am selling my 2014 RTL SE6 along with a matching RT622 trailer. Color is Platinum Silver Satin. The bike has 36,550 miles. It looks new and rides better than it did new. The bike has been upgraded with many important accessories that an experienced rider would appreciate. They include;
    Tires, fronts are Federal Formoza 175/55R15 Rear, General Altimax RT43 215/60R15 Tread is excellent. Laser alignment done by Squared Away.
    Centramatic wheel balancers on all 3 wheels
    Lighted Bump-Skid
    Stage 2 Elka front shocks. Also have the OEM front shocks for spares if needed.
    BajaRon sway bar and links
    Wide view mirrors with LED turn signals on the outer edge.
    Garmin Zumo GPS with spare battery.
    BRP drivers backrest with adjustable bracket.
    Highway Pegs
    Cup holder.
    Magnetic Mirrors
    "Missing" belt guard.
    Doc Humphrys belt damper. Also have a spare drive belt (small hole but very servicable).
    Third tail/brake light.
    Complete BRP trailer hitch and wiring kit installed.
    The trailer is stock except has the optional drip guard installed. Tires excellent. Chrome wheels.
    An uninstalled BRP CB radio kit come with the bike along with an upgraded J&M CB antenna.
    New water pump dealer installed 20 miles ago.
    New (EBC) brake pads dealer installed 20 miles ago.
    New (AGM) battery installed 1 mile ago
    Full storage cover for trailer and 1/2 storage/travel cover for bike.

The bike has had all service done by a BRP dealer, is up to date with receipts. It has never been exposed to the elements having always been garaged and covered at night when on the road.

Rare opportunity to obtain a complete matching touring set. This bike rides and handles the way BRP should have made it (but didn't) from the factory. I have clear and clean Arizona titles for both the bike and trailer. And, there is no Arizona sales tax for private vehicle sales.

My asking price for the entire package is a reasonable $17,500. Fly in to Phoenix and ride the bike home. It is all serviced and ready to go anywhere. After next week the bike will have a few more miles. I am going to the New Mexico Spyder Ryde-In for one last fling.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by canamjhb; 10-04-2019 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Bike is sold
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

What a screaming deal for someone!
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

PRICE LOWERED

Bike and trailer still for sale. I put 520 miles on it at the New Mexico Ryde-in so it now has 37,070 total miles. It performed flawlessly. Price now dropped to $16,500 for the entire package. I am offering it for sale only on this forum at this time because I believe that there are many knowledgable members here who would appreciate the bike and trailer. If it is not sold, I will advertise it locally after a reasonable time. If interested please PM me or you can send me an email at monarchqcyc@msn.com. Thanks..... Jim
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Bump..... This bike handles and rides perfectly. The new EBC brake pads are superior to the OEMs. Someone will get a great bike. But first, I am going on ride tomorrow. The weather is just too good to ignore. Going to Mas' Kitchen at Roosevelt, AZ for one of their super burgers. Will add about another 200 miles to the clock. Pretty soon, the bike will be completely broken-in..... Someone needs to step up and make me an offer I can't refuse..... Jim
    Semper Fi