Spyder Garage

Question Throttle grip replacement - how do I?

I bought some ISO handlebar grips and wish to replace my Rally OEM ones, but realized that the throttle on the Ryker is kind of weird in that you have to rotate it forward a bit before starting the cycle.
    Does anyone out there have a service manual regarding the replacement or removal and install of the throttle grip that could paste the directions on here for me? I am sure I could figure it out by taking it apart, but it may be more involved than I anticipated and may be able to skip some of the mistakes I might make if I have the directions. These are not just slip over rubber grips, but the whole grip with throttle rim and tube on it.
    I appreciate any tips from those that have already made the change. I understand these are electronic throttles and not cable?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-10-2020 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Prefix & title

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I would like to know this also but I see you have been waiting two years for an answer.

Spyder Garage

Well even though its so old, maybe you can use the info. Once you remove the screws out of the switch housing on the throttle side, it will open up and allow the throttle tube to slide out. Found this in the service manual, and this is all it says.
    Last edited by RykerRick; 05-14-2021 at 09:29 PM. Reason: added image
    2020 Can Am Ryker Rally Sport Touring Edition