Thread: BRP Connect

Very Active Member eddieshep999's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BRP Connect

I know many don’t do Facebook but with many riders finding the BRP Connect difficult to get to grips with. A user group has been set up to try to help give advice & guidance

See:- If any Riders find the new BRP Connect system difficult there is a user group which tries to help
    Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2125...274/?ref=share

With BRP now fitting the LCD dash with Connect built in on their touring Spyder models
    Maybe the Spyderlovers website should consider having a separate Forum for BRP Connect making it easier for information to be found and answers to questions to help users
    Eddie Sheppard
    Poole Dorset UK

Get a Spyder - See the World

Spyder Garage

This is really sad that this has to happen to try and help us use the crappy dash. Just let it go it’s crap. Owners shouldn’t have to do this. My life has enough problems and I don’t need to waste time with this dash I just ride it and forget about using the dash, like my Spyder but not the dash. If this dash was in a car no one would buy the car.
    Jim

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I didn't pay for crap. I paid for a Spyder and I'm going to do my best to learn how it works. GPS wasn't easy way back when it first came out, but we learned.

eddieshep999 - Thanks for posting.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

I think for the time it takes to get everything working it is crap. It does work but it is not user friendly. Ex... they amount of time and menus it takes to go from helmet audio out to speaker audio out. On my Polaris slingshot it take exactly 3 seconds... There are other things that I also do not think make it user friendly, but it does work.
    When the going gets tough...Downshift..