Spyder Garage

Default F3-S Special Series Passenger Seat?

Hi All,

New to Spyders and will be picking one up in a couple weeks. I got a good deal on an 2019 F3-S Special Series and it comes with the mono cowl only. There will not be passengers very often but want to get a rear passenger seat since it was not included. I have looked everywhere and can only find full replacements for the front and passenger. Anybody know where I can find just the passenger seat? I am checking but pretty sure I will have to find the grab rails and pegs as well.

Thanks for any assistance
    Tim

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by timd35 View Post
    Hi All,

New to Spyders and will be picking one up in a couple weeks. I got a good deal on an 2019 F3-S Special Series and it comes with the mono cowl only. There will not be passengers very often but want to get a rear passenger seat since it was not included. I have looked everywhere and can only find full replacements for the front and passenger. Anybody know where I can find just the passenger seat? I am checking but pretty sure I will have to find the grab rails and pegs as well.

Thanks for any assistance
    Tim

I bought the 2019 F-3S Special Series and the advertising on the Internet at that time stated it came with the passenger seat that can be quickly exchanged for the cowling. The dealership did not have the passenger seat and said they could not guarantee that it would be with the 2019 F3-S when it arrived. I told them they advertising said it came with the bike and if they did not guarantee in writing that I would get the advertised passenger seat, I did not want the bike, nor would I leave a deposit on it. They quickly decided to guarantee in writing that I would get both the cowl and the passenger seat with the bike I was ordering at no additional cost.

It is available and they can get it. Sometimes they just need a little bit of extra incentive to do anything.

This is with the passenger seat on. A turn of the key and it pops right off for the cowl to be snapped on. No tools involved in changing it out.

https://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oemp...634626a6a/seat

2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

Awesome!!! Thanks for the info

Yea I noticed a lot of advertisements had it included and assumed it was included but after I already put down the deposit I inquired to make sure since I did not see it advertised on their website. That is fine though since I got such a good deal. As long as I can find one or get the dealer to get it for me I am good.

Spyder Garage

Well, went back and looked at the advertisement again and it did state the passenger seat was included. Missed it the first time. So hopefully that takes care of that tomorrow.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by timd35 View Post
    Well, went back and looked at the advertisement again and it did state the passenger seat was included. Missed it the first time. So hopefully that takes care of that tomorrow.
    Copy the advertisement. Load it on your cell phone or a tablet and take it with you, or print it out. There is some small print somewhere that all dealers do not participate or something like that, but if it means they miss a sale, they will most likely be happy to participate.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

I took a picture of it and will point it out to the salesman tomorrow. I do not pick it up for a couple weeks. So they should have some time to get it straightened out.

Spyder Garage

My 2019 F3-S Special Series came with both cowl and seat, no issues.
    2015 F3-S in Magnesium with Can Am red frame
    Blue Ridge Windscreen
    Heated Grips
    Name of my F3-S - Sandra
    Xmas present to me and from myself on 6/11/2015 - 02/09/2018

2019 F3-S Special Series in Liquid Titanium with Orange frame
    Blue Ridge Windscreen
    Heated Grips
    Signature Light with switch to turn it off and on.
    Name of my F3-S - Pamela
    2019 F3-S Special Series , Liquid Titanium with orange frame

Spyder Garage

My 2019 special series came with both as well. The dealer had to get the cowl from another dealership though.

Spyder Garage

The salesman was just not sure and did not know it came with the seat. After showing him the advertisement and him doing a little research I think we are good.

Spyder Garage

I think a lot of the dealers don't know what they are doing in regards Spyders. When I bought my 2017 F3 Daytona the dealer said in didn't come with the cowl. I keep pushing and show the proof from Can-Am website that it did indeed come with a cowl, They finally agreed and ordered one from Can Am. Some dealers just don't care all they want is your $. Texas Al
    2021 900 Ace , Black & Gold