Spyder Garage

Default RT Limited to F3 Limited?

We really enjoy our 2016 RT Limited but really liking the looks of the F3 Limited. I know we’d lose a little storage space but don’t think it would be a problem. I like the Garmin so would have to get used to the new GPS. Has anyone made this switch and what’s your opinion?

Spyder Garage

We went from 2016 RT Limited to a 2018 F3 Limited last year! We love the F3 better, the RTL would make my right hip get out of joint due to the way the floorboards were turned and my feet were up under me! The F3 allows your feet to be out in front of you like riding a Harley, and no hip problems! You also sit about 11-12 inches lower down in the F-3 which makes it handle better on the curves! The passenger seat is not as comfortable, but my wife soon got use to it! Handling is much better on the F3 Limited! I owned 2 RTL ahead of my F3 Limited, and would not dare go back to a RTL due to the hip joint pain! Just my 2 senses worth, you will get all kind of opinions!

Spyder Garage

My 2017 RTS fits me perfectly. I like the looks of the F3 but appreciate the storage area of the RT. I tend to take long trips so it's needed. Just enjoy whatever you ride. It's all about the ride anyway