Spyder Garage

Default Cat Delete/Bypass 2016 F3-L

I bought it 2-3 years ago and used it 3 months. Yes, it gives you a boost and the sound is quite good. My problem was that I listen to music/books ALL the time and this interfeared some.
    The price is $125 OBO and you pay the transportation.
    To guestimate the trans, I live in Boone, NC during the summer.
    Thanks
    2016 F3T Limited
    F4 Windshield, LaMonster backrest, headlights, foglights with rings, Long Horn mirror lights, saddle bag and fender lights, swaybar, cat bypass, Centrtonics balancers, Fobo, Baker hand and lower wings, laser alignment, Dual power plate,Givi E47 center bag, Sensa 20s, Pitbull highway riding pegs, Tricled highway lights, empty bank account

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Is it very loud with the stock muffler? I have been wanting to give one a try. If you still have it when we come up for the spyder rally in Maggie Valley, I might be interested. We are actually staying in a cabin in Boone. We will be there 10/9-13.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

That's the way I used it. It is louder, deeper, but not obnoxious. If I wasn't a dedicated 'listener' I'd prefer it.
    2016 F3T Limited
    F4 Windshield, LaMonster backrest, headlights, foglights with rings, Long Horn mirror lights, saddle bag and fender lights, swaybar, cat bypass, Centrtonics balancers, Fobo, Baker hand and lower wings, laser alignment, Dual power plate,Givi E47 center bag, Sensa 20s, Pitbull highway riding pegs, Tricled highway lights, empty bank account

Spyder Garage

Do you know the brand?

Spyder Garage

I do not. I bought it in Elizabethon, TN in either 2017 or 2018. LaMont was there for a small Spyder promotion/show at the dealer there.
    Note that all the hardware is present. Let's see if I can successfully attach a picture...
    IMG-0686.jpg
    2016 F3T Limited

Spyder Garage

Do you know if it has a baffle inside?

Spyder Garage

Apparently not. I just stuck a coathanger through it several times and there were no hangups.
    2016 F3T Limited

Spyder Garage

I am Interested
    Pm sent

Spyder Garage

Rusty, the item is still for sale. I cannot PM you because apparently you have set your preferences to not receive emails.

FYI...the item will be removed as 'For Sale' on October 15...I'm migrating south. But, next Spring I will relist it.
    Thanks
    2016 F3T Limited

Spyder Garage

I tried sending a pm again. Changed my settings.