Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I think the cluster relocation looks good on the ryker but I question its usability. I also wonder if that does away with the adjustable handlebars?

Spyder Garage

Found a good video explaining the new accessories.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Foust View Post
    I think the cluster relocation looks good on the ryker but I question its usability. I also wonder if that does away with the adjustable handlebars?
    You can still use the adjustable handlebars, BUT it comes with the option of doing away with the adjustable function for the "Cafe'" look.

Spyder Garage

Some of the options look pretty good, but its all that... looks. Functionality feels like it was a second thought.

The cluster placement looks pretty cool... but I think it would of made more sense if they would of had a completely new cluster with buttons relocated on the handlerbars.
    The new stem... if you introduce that fixed stem they should offer different length bars, this way people can still get their preferred fit as to where theirs hands sit.
    The new "single's seat setup" with its own mounting plate for the top case is kind of cool though...

The most that scares me is the pricing though... you can get some really nice second hand trikes with more space and fully loaded.

All these new updates makes it perfect for a single guy/gal... almost perfect student ride... but I don't remember being a student and being able to toss 24k+ on a new whip...
    What happened with affordable option?

Spyder Garage

Hi DanWill ref cluster re . What you have to do is start bike , walk to side front and push buttons you want , mount bike go for a ride , and when you need fuel top up , pay , start bike , repeat first action . If while riding you want to change anything , stop parking brake on , repeat first action . Benefits stops you playing with buttons/ makes you get of bike / stretch legs . Isn't BRP safety conscious, and likes to keep you on your feet All tongue in cheek Think I might buy one ! Regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

Hi Dan Will ref cluster re/loc This is what you do . Park on , start bike , walk round down to speedo , push buttons you want / reset / mode etc mount bike go for a ride . When you want fuel , park on turn off bike , pay , start bike repeat first actions . This will stop you playing with buttons while riding, and give your legs a little walk when you want to alter speedo . Aren't BRP safety conscious and like you to have a little exercise I think I'll buy the cluster and put the contents of trunk in my pockets / small map wash leather/ wheel skt / extension bar ( rear wheel ) specs / spare gloves / first aid , and yes all these are in my trunk ( no over load problems) Big pockets yes. Regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DanWill View Post
    First thing I thought when I saw that cluster relocation, how do you read the small type and what good are the buttons way down there?
    yes, seems a little strange

Spyder Garage

The linq plate will accept any of the 16 inch snowmobile bags https://www.ski-doo.com/shop/Accesso...age_racks.html

Spyder Garage

Can I just get the Saddle bag for left side???

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Why doesn't can am refuse to offer a top case that fits a helmet? The stupid bag on the seat looks like trash and is unsecure.

Spyder Garage

pretty sure some of the bags offered in the snowmobile lineup that will fit on the new linq mounting plate will fit a helmet.