Thread: 2020 rt

Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

IMO, very little to get excited about. I' ll hang on to both my Spyders until Honda releases the neowing. In general, the demographic trend is towards an aging population, probably more so for motorcycle riders. That being the case & for safety concerns from most governments world wide e.g. [ in Australia if they could get away with it, motorcycles would be banned in the blink of an eye], i think most Japanese motorcycle manufacturers will very soon have a 3 wheeler, which could spell the death knoll for the BRP Spyder.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by treva View Post
    i think most Japanese motorcycle manufacturers will very soon have a 3 wheeler, which could spell the death knoll for the BRP Spyder.
    People have been predicting that almost since the Spyder first came out.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    People have been predicting that almost since the Spyder first came out.
    Quote Originally Posted by treva View Post
    IMO, very little to get excited about. I' ll hang on to both my Spyders until Honda releases the neowing. In general, the demographic trend is towards an aging population, probably more so for motorcycle riders. That being the case & for safety concerns from most governments world wide e.g. [ in Australia if they could get away with it, motorcycles would be banned in the blink of an eye], i think most Japanese motorcycle manufacturers will very soon have a 3 wheeler, which could spell the death knoll for the BRP Spyder.
    It's all about timing. With todays younger generation disinterested in motorcycles, combined with the above, the time is almost ripe.