Has anyone with the 2018 and newer model Spyders (RT's or F3's) who listens to their FM radio (I don't use BT music) experienced the following issues quoted below with their audio system.

VIDEO of 2018 F3L Radio Crackling & Audio Control Failure
VIDEO of 2018 RTL Radio Crackling

My dealer has gone above and beyond the call of duty doing whatever is within their ability limited by the powers of BRP. They've updated the software for my '18 F3L on 8/19/19 which has not resolved the multiple audio system issues. This is my fourth service visit regarding this issue within 18 months. Service tech has submitted another case file to BRP engineering. The BRP customer service database indicates no other Spyder owner to date reveal any other Spyders with this issue other than my grievance. However, I have found at least three people who posted on Spyderlovers over the year who has shared similar occurrences. I've responded to them recently in hopes of learning if they've resolved the issues with their own Spyders.

Curious how many others have noticed these issues and if you found a resolution to what's noted below. I'd like your help so I can forward this to BRP so that they can create a service bulletin to address this for all who are affected.

After the latest software update was performed awhile ago, I've noticed in addition to the aforementioned issues that anytime the steering bar is turned left/right, static/stuttering crackle noise emanates from the speakers while in FM station is broadcasting (see video for reference). I brought in my '18 F3 Ltd to have the dealer service department take a look at this issue plus a few other things of concern. In the meantime I have a brand new '18 RT Ltd (sic, three more '18 RTL loaners since this original post) on loan which also makes the same identical staticky noise through the speakers when the steering is turned left/right. I've asked the dealer to relay this to BRP because I'm betting more '18 Spyders with the new digital dash cluster likely has this same issue.

>Has anyone specifically only with the '18 model Spyder's (RT or F3's) that utilises the new digital display cluster notice if:
1) ALL their speakers clip on music's bass points, even while at low volume
2) the FM tuner signal seem is quite staticky and
3) volume output has to be turned up nearly 80%+ in order to hear it at speeds above 50mph/80kph?
4) Bluetooth music streaming device volume has to be at 100% and the Spyder volume output has to be set at 90% or higher which can barely heard on 40MPH or above.

I compared my '18 F3 LTD radio volume output against a 2017 F3-LTD. On the 2017 I set the volume output (tuned to the same radio station AND using a music streaming device playing the same song) at 30% and then adjusted the 2018 to an equal level output. My Spyder had to be set at 60% to be equal to the 2017. I've tried this also with the 2018 models with my dealer's new floor models against the 2017's and reproduced the same results.

Why would BRP reduce the volume output so significantly for the newly designed 2018 digital display Spyders' where we need to crank the volume output up so high? I've noticed even the bass and mid-range tones in the new models are no where as rich and deep as it was in the former Spyder model year sound systems. BRP has told my dealer they have no intentions of fixing this issue.
Appreciate your help!!