Spyder Garage

Default Come visit Michigan

Any of you nice Indiana SpyderLovers care to join us at Nancystoy's (aka Scotty's) place for a cookout / gathering this Saturday afternoon? We plan on hooking up with Bajaron and riding there for some good food, chat and viewing some of Scotty's classic bikes.

Details, at least what we have for now... http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...920#post119920
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Updated the Michigan ride post for this Saturday for anyone who's interested. So far, I look forward to seeing 8legs there.

Spyder Garage

People keep telling me I should be committed, and I am, at least for Saturday, hopefully next time.

john

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt View Post
    Updated the Michigan ride post for this Saturday for anyone who's interested. So far, I look forward to seeing 8legs there.
    That is great, it will be nice to see you again Tina, when we can actually spend some time talking. Anyone else out there interested?
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

We'll miss Ron but it looks like the plan is still coming together. We can plan on meeting at the Air Museum in Kalamazoo at noon. Here is the web site and it is free admission. http://www.airzoo.org/

When we are done there, it sounds like sloppy joes at Scotty's and looking over his bike museum. Good times, good friends and good Spyders. Scotty would like to go to a local car cruise that evening with the Spyders. So anyone that is up for it, please chime in and let's get a count.

If you can't be at the Air Zoo by noon, we will try and set a time to meet at Scotty's, I will let him chime in on that with directions to his house. He may want to PM those to anyone that is going to come.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    We'll miss Ron but it looks like the plan is still coming together. We can plan on meeting at the Air Museum in Kalamazoo at noon. Here is the web site and it is free admission. http://www.airzoo.org/

When we are done there, it sounds like sloppy joes at Scotty's and looking over his bike museum. Good times, good friends and good Spyders. Scotty would like to go to a local car cruise that evening with the Spyders. So anyone that is up for it, please chime in and let's get a count.

If you can't be at the Air Zoo by noon, we will try and set a time to meet at Scotty's, I will let him chime in on that with directions to his house. He may want to PM those to anyone that is going to come.

Air Zoo time update. We are meeting at the air zoo at 1pm to allow an extra hour for you folks to travel and for everyone to be able to grab a burger or something before we spend any time there.
    Last edited by bjt; 07-16-2009 at 10:08 PM.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'm planning on being there.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

would love to ride up to there but spyder still in the shop,still don't know if it will be done in time for me to go on saturday.I am calling my dealer in the morning to find out when it will be done,will keep you posted.

Greg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt View Post
    Any of you nice Indiana SpyderLovers care to join us at Nancystoy's (aka Scotty's) place for a cookout / gathering this Saturday afternoon? We plan on hooking up with Bajaron and riding there for some good food, chat and viewing some of Scotty's classic bikes.

Details, at least what we have for now... http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...920#post119920
    Thanks for the invite bjt...unfortunately this is my weekend to work. Maybe next time.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

]Happy Spyder Owner

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Been trying to figure out a way to make it happen. Doesn't look like it gonna. Maybe next time. Really would like to see the collection. Thank you for inviting us.
    Dick

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Dick if you change your mind and want to go let me know. I can meet you on 31 at the truck stop. It will be fun.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Looks like we will not make it. Son is working and daughter-in-law has a shower, so we will have our two Grandsons. Hate to miss a full house of Spyders, but a pair of Grandsons beats a full house. Have a great time.