Spyder Garage

Default Bluetooth connection to C3 Pro

I am contemplating purchasing a Schuberth SRC System for my C3 Pro helmet. (Revzilla about $265) I never ryde with anyone (no one around who rydes) so person to person is not necessary. What I'd like to know is, if my GPS (which one would that be and I'll buy that as well) will blue tooth connect to the headphones in the helmet. And, could my Galaxy 8+ phone also be blue tooth connected to the helmet headphones. If they cannot connect and be useful, why buy the SRC system. I have a Garmin GPS on a holder center of the handlebars that speaks out loud but I can't hear it over the noise. And, it's 10 years old and best used inside my Sierra truck where it is much quieter.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Most bluetooth headsets are capable of pairing to multiple devices. You might look into TomTom app for the Galaxy phone and RAM mounts to mount it to the bars or dash along with USB power outlet to power it. Much cheaper than a Garmin unit. There are other GPS apps for the phone. Sygic, Genius Maps etc. Waze it free but has advertising. Smartphone GPS apps are much easier to use than the Garmin. Much faster too.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Flamewinger, ? I was looking at a 2018/2019 the dealer had both RTS LTD but was told the radio would not play through the BRP Connect system. I note you have (Susie) a 2018 have you found work around?
    2020 RT LIMITED (Dark) , Caulk White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ChapMikeM25 View Post
    Flamewinger, ? I was looking at a 2018/2019 the dealer had both RTS LTD but was told the radio would not play through the BRP Connect system. I note you have (Susie) a 2018 have you found work around?
    As of the latest Dash update (20.8) you can listen to either FM radio or phone music in the speakers or in the headsets. You caN join my Facebook page and check the videos. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2125926714370274/
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ChapMikeM25 View Post
    As of the latest Dash update (20.8) you can listen to either FM radio or phone music in the speakers or in the headsets. In the music part of the dash you can go to the configuration and then choose the Audio Out to headsets or speakers.

You can join my Facebook page and check the videos. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2125926714370274/
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

My Schuberth C4 with the SC1 pairs with everything & works great!