Spyder Garage

Default Will the usual add-ons fit the Tri Axis bars on my RT?

I recently purchased my Tri Axis bars for my RT after friends recommended them and reading all the positive comments here and we're set to have them installed early next week. I have a question though. Does anyone know if the same accessories can be attached to these handlebars, like a phone or a drink holder? I am so bummed. I had purchased a stainless steel bolt with a 1" RAM Mount Ball from Can-Am Accessories which would replace one of the bolts attaching my current handlebars as a way to mount my cell phone holder. My mechanic told me it is not the same bolt on the Tri-Axis. Aw geez - seriously? Not something I thought to ask before purchasing the pricey bolt! So now I am looking for other ways to mount my cell and water bottle. I can't seem to find out any information if they will fit the different bars and need at least the drink holder attached as I will be taking a road trip and it is going to be very warm. I found one that might work but was flabbergasted at the price. If someone can help I would sure appreciate it. Thanks so much!

I forgot to post a follow up. I was able to sell my "pricey bolt" pretty quickly. I sure appreciate all who go out of your way to give suggestions!
    Last edited by SpyderLady1968; 02-03-2020 at 01:45 AM. Reason: A follow up to original post.

Spyder Garage

Call Spyderpops and ask if the Spyder Cuff Bracket with drink holder, https://spyderpops.com/rt-rts-rt-ltd...th-cup-holder/, will fit the Tri-Axis bars. It's hard to tell from the picture.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Lamonster Spyder cuff works well on the Tri Axis bars

Spyder Garage

I would contact Can Am Accessories and ask them. Was the bolt going to be one of the 4 that attach the bar mount? They should be the same as your stock bars. And yes, I have tri Axis bars on my RT.

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

Spyder Garage

You may want to wait until you get the TriAxis bars installed so you know exactly what you are dealing with. If you need a different solution Lamont's Spyder Cuff and Drink Holder is an outstanding solution. I have his Cuff on my TriAxis bars along with a drink holder and phone holder attached to the cuff. A really slick combined solution.

Good luck.

Rob
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by robhowen View Post
    ...I have his Cuff on my TriAxis bars along with a drink holder and phone holder attached to the cuff. A really slick combined solution...
    There's a perfect answer!
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

If the accessories bolt to the center of the bars they will not work.
    Last edited by SpyderAnn01; 09-08-2019 at 08:53 AM.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622