Spyder Garage

Default great rides this week

Tuesday a friend and i rode to the foothills parkway rode thru pidgeon forge, gatlinburg took 321 to interstate 40 rode 40 thru the gorge and then to waynesville n.c. from there to blue ridge pky to cherokee and home 365 miles. Thursday we rode to Brushy Mountain state prison which is now a museum and after touring and eating lunch rode the devils triangle. if you've never seen this i recommed it very interesting and definetly a good ride. if it wasn't for the color i would swear i was riding a different spyder, i replaced the tires with the vredstein 175's on the front and a michelin on the rear wow what a difference. only thing i don't think my air conditioner was working up to par got a little warm later in the day for both days. enjoying riding the RT better each time i ride. sorry for the rambling but thankful for those rides. the thursday ride was shorter 305 miles. Ray

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have been in the Pigeon Forge area since Tuesday. I have my family up here (84 year old aunt, 72 year old sister, brother, and his wife). We been on the Dragon, Foothills Parkway, road from Townsend to Gatlinburg, etc. Heading home tomorrow, but loving my time here, even if it is on the SUV. Coming back again in October, and I will be on the spyder.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white