Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

a few more pictures.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

What a GREAT gathering!
    Chris and I had a GREAT time meeting everyone!
    It was fun kicking tires and talking !
    Looks like were in for Gatlinburg!

Happy Spyder Owner!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Looks like a great place to visit don't worry I did not forget

Spyder Garage

It was great meeting everyone. I wish I could have spent the day with you all. I didn't get a chance to closely check out everybody's Spyder or talk about the trip out west. I did have a great ride up and back, got to meet everybody and put some faces and names together so mission accomplished. One thing I do know after sitting on Mike's Spyder, I need 4" risers.

Spyder Garage

If anyone is looking for a very unique dog trailer, the teardrop one is still for sale for $1,500. It will need a small bit of finish work but the majority of it is complete. It's not mine but I can give you contact info if you send me a PM. See post #75 and #76 for the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Rando View Post
    My wife and I didn't have our Spyders with us because we stopped in Parma, MI (near Jackson) to look at some motorcycle dog trailers. This guy was in the business of manufacturing them when he lived in Bruce Crossing, MI but is now just selling off the two he has left. The blue one was sold to a couple that use it to take their greyhound with them. We were most interested in the black one but it was just a bit too short for our French Bulldogs. He made it for Yorkies so if anyone is looking for a dog trailer that has Yorkies or similar, the black one is still for sale! We are considering the tear-drop trailer. He still has some finish work left to do. The cargo trailer is also for sale.