Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Saturday with(out) Bajaron

Any Michigan SpyderLovers want to meet up with bajaron this Saturday afternoon / evening in the Battle Creek area? Scotty did mention that we could meet at his house or at least down that way to make it easier for him and Nancy. bajaron will be at his family reunion that afternoon down in Nashville, MI. but would like to meet up with anyone who's game. dltang and I will be doing something (dinner, ride, visit, etc.) with Ron regardless. Let me know and Scotty can chime in for his level of commitment (BBQ, show off bike collection, go out to dinner, ride, etc.)
    Last edited by bjt; 07-16-2009 at 03:09 PM.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Hey, if it is not an imposition to folks, I'd be glad to throw something on the grill, show off the mess in the garage, and tell lies until none of us can stand it anymore. Give me an idea of numbers and time, and any special dietary needs/wants, and I'll be glad to host a get-together. We can even light a fire and sing Kumbaya if it drags into the evening. BTW, the trip from Nashville to BC on M-66 is straight and boring. For more fun take M-79 or Lacey Road west to M-37 and drop south. Just enough twisties and scenery to be interesting. Anybody who needs the address, PM me. We are close to I-94 on the south side of town.
    -Scotty

Spyder Garage

Sounds great to me. Debbie and I will be there for sure, well almost for sure. I see the extended forecast has thunderstorms for Saturday. The local news is calling for those storms to be greatly dissipated by the time the front reaches Michigan. I sent the link to this thread to Bajaron so he'll know that we have plans for him. Can you PM me your street address Scotty so I can get it plugged into the GPS?
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt View Post
    Sounds great to me. Debbie and I will be there for sure, well almost for sure. I see the extended forecast has thunderstorms for Saturday. The local news is calling for those storms to be greatly dissipated by the time the front reaches Michigan. I sent the link to this thread to Bajaron so he'll know that we have plans for him. Can you PM me your street address Scotty so I can get it plugged into the GPS?
    Done! Any other Michigan or Michiana ryders are welcome, too. Just let me know.
    -Scotty

Spyder Garage

I should be able to make it. It depends on the time since I'm oncall this weekend and I may have things to do because of that.

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
    I should be able to make it. It depends on the time since I'm oncall this weekend and I may have things to do because of that.
    Hope you can make it. Timing depends on Ron's other commitment in Nashville. Probably will be left a little loose to accomodate anyone that wants to come. As soon as we pin it down, it will be posted here. I'm pretty flexible, since I don't seem to have to go anywhere...or ride home afterward. Any other Michigan or Michiana SpyderLovers are welcome, too.
    -Scotty

Spyder Garage

Default Air Zoo videos

Here are the 5 short videos I took with my iphone while at the Air Zoo in Kalamazoo. The very last one even has a few old motorcycles under the plane.

With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.