Quote Originally Posted by TMehaffey View Post
I booked a room at the days inn. (its 1 1/2 miles from Scotty's)
So we are all set!
We will see you at the air museum @ 1:00. (Is that eastern or central time?)
Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
Eastern Daylight Time.
-Scotty
If you show up at 1 central time, we will be wandering around inside the air museum wondering, "Whatever happened to Tim and Chris?"

To let everyone know, after reading through what's available to see and do in the air museum (main and east campuses) I think I'll be wanting to spend at least 2 hours there and maybe up to 4 hours, closing time. Not sure what everyone else thinks about that, I'm not even sure what Debbie thinks about that. There are probably two of the paying rides (flight simulator, zero gravity) that I may want to try once I get there and see what it's all about. I also see that they have a cafe in the main campus that offers burgers, sandwiches and drinks if one wanted to grab a little something there.

I just wanted to put this our there so everyone could know my plans for the Air Zoo and also tell everyone that I consider this portion a "free flow", "casual" or "at your own pace" part of the get together so that no one feels obligated to hang out there or follow exactly what Debbie or I want to see and how long we want to see it. The tables may be turned and we may be ready to leave after an hour and some of you may want to stay 'til 5pm. No problem. I just don't want anyone to feel any pressure to stay in a group or feel condemnation if they want to do something different while there. I guess that if anyone stays at the Air Zoo until closing, the second part of the meet, at Scotty's, will be officially starting at 6 pm.

After saying all that, I'm ready for Saturday!!!