Spyder Garage

Default Good Spyder dealer in Michigan

Where is a good Spyder dealer in Michigan. Want to know how far I might have to travel to get good service. Would also consider northern Indiana or north west Ohio as I am about 40 miles from their boarder.

Spyder Garage

I got my 17 RT at Fox Powersports in Grand Rapids. They treated me pretty good but I think their hourly rate seems high at $110/hr.

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I was disappointed with the service at Fox. Service manager did "0" follow up informing me of what was going on.
    I switched to Village Motorsports of Holland, and LOVE them. Great service and they keep you informed of what is happening. When my compressor went bad, they tested it, fixed it so I could manually air it up and ride until the new one came in, then called me to set up an appointment to replace it after it arrived. They made sure it was done so I could ride that weekend.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

I purchased my 2018 rtl from Leaders RPM in Kalamazoo. Ask for Patrick very responsive salesman

Spyder Garage

I really like Extreme power sports in Gaylord. Service has always been fare with me.
    2018 Spyder RT Limited SE6
    2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    2004 GOLDWING
    2012 Suzuki Burgman
    2001 Honda Silverwing
    1999 Honda Helix
    1976 Goldwing
    1982 Honda Silverwing
    1972 Honda 500 four

Spyder Garage

Leaders Marine has been good to me as well and I have the choice between Leaders Marine or Maximum Powersports in Peru Indiana. I've been to both and neither have the advantage in my opinion. I like to go to Leaders because they actually have some Spyders in stock and online presence as well.
    Just hope you never have a DPS go bad those babies are expensive$$$$$$
    I've heard nothing but good things at RT Sports in Zulu Indiana but that might really be a haul for you in Battle Creek.
    We have a small lake house in Sturgis Michigan and travel all around the lower part of Michigan during the summer on Brewery, wine and cider tours. Beautiful country roads in the Kalamazoo/Three Rivers/Jackson area.
    Maybe we'll see you around! Look for us on a 2017 Matte Black Spyder F3-T and give us a wave
    ​KMORT44

Spyder Garage

Thanks for all the responses. Kmort44 I'll be keeping an eye out for you. I will probably try Leaders as they are the closest, hopefully there service dept will be good, if not I'll drive farther. They have given me a good deal on a new F3s, but I'm still looking to buy a 2018 F3s for a better good deal. Just put my 2008 Jeep Wrangler up for sale (which is really a nice vehicle and should sell quickly) When that sells I will purchase something. If I like the whatever spyder I buy, I will then put my F6B up for sale. Love that bike. If I don't like the Spyder then I will probably trike the F6B. At almost 73 it's getting harder to handle at stops, backing up, slow parking lot turns, pea gravel, ect. especially with the other half on the back. So rather than fight mother nature and looking at all options I figured the Spyder was the best choice, we shall see. And yes I did test drive a new F3s manual and F3t semi auto. Both were great but I liked the manual more, I like a sportier ride. After reading many post here I am a little concerned about the reliability of the spyder that's why the original question. But I think (hope) overall the spyder will be pretty reliable.