Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default So I didn't get to see V.P. Mike Pence - however

Made my weekend trip to get some at Willie's on RT 22A in Benson VT. - one of the twisty roads I love is Rt 144 E/W that goes past Lake Hortonia …. really nice ride …. So I took the back road which goes around that area because of His being there. ….Well it was still a bit congested, however nothing deters me from having ….. I did stop and identified my self to ( I believe ) was one of the S.S. detail and told Him about Willie's, only 4 miles from the Lake …. He seemed genuinely surprised and thanked me, said because they are rarely familiar with the neighbor they are in, getting good food is a hit or miss thing...… He said they might just check it out ( Willie's is open till 8 pm on weekends ) I told Willie about my encounter and said maybe He'll get a MAGA hat …… annnnnnnnnnnnnnnn my was great as usual ….. small world ….. Mike

Spyder Garage

Good is always worth the ride. We were in Huntington Ut on UT10 back in June and looking for a place to eat. Now Huntington is little more then a wide spot in the road so we weren't expecting much. We pass a grocery store and I see a large smoker out front. We stope and go to the back of the store where the deli is and lo and behold he has BBG pulled pork, Brisket and, Ribs and beans and Slaw. AND it was actually good, so we have been back several times , besides it being a great ride over the mountains.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I rode by Willie's today!

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Rodriguez View Post
    I rode by Willie's today!
    Why didn't you wave ….. If you have not eaten there yet , you are missing some really good " Q " …. plus His prices are a bargain - 3 Ribs ( sometimes I can't finish ) for $ 8.00 /////////////// Mike