Spyder Garage

Default Flat Out Powersports in Martinsville, IN - can't call

I am trying to schedule a 9000 mile service, but I can't get through their telephone. It rings, than disconnects or it rings, than switches to a busy signal. I emailed them via their Contact website and got an immediate response, but nothing since (Tuesday). We called from three different phones with the same results.

I wonder it they have another phone number or if they are out of business or what is going on?

On the other hand, did anybody in here that had warranty services done at Dryer Honda in Indy?
    How reliable are they? Are you satisfied with their repairs and services?
    How much is their hourly rate?

Thank you in advance
    2017 RT Limited Asphalt Grey with Lamonster RT Spyder Cuff; Lamonster FBB Highway Bracket; Kuryakyn 7597 ISO Trident Pegs; RoadSport Big Mudder Extreme, Magic mirrors, Airhawk R, plastidipped Frunk, Ram Mount Universal X-Grip IV Large, FZ-1 fuze block, Dual USB charger, BajaRon Sway Bar, Black Powder Coated RT Dash Mount Bracket

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Don't know anything about the phone issues @Flat Out in Martinsville. Have you tried their NE Indy store???? The hourly rate @Dryer last time I checked was $100.00/hour. I take my '15 RTL to Maximum Powersports in Peru for service.
    Mike
    2021 Marsala Red Metallic RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Flatout in Martinsville is closed, try their Indy store, that's where the Mville people went.
    john

Spyder Garage

Back in the olden days there was a thing called "call forwarding". Anyone else remember that?..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    Back in the olden days there was a thing called "call forwarding". Anyone else remember that?..... Jim
    YUP! Sounds like they are not to worried about their "old" customer base. Just sayin.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Thank you all.

retread,
    do you know if Corey (manager) and Jake (tech) are working in the Indy office?

canamjhb, it looks like the new technology and changes are't always the best. Like updates to the computers and cell phones, good old times, when life was simple.
    2017 RT Limited Asphalt Grey with Lamonster RT Spyder Cuff; Lamonster FBB Highway Bracket; Kuryakyn 7597 ISO Trident Pegs; RoadSport Big Mudder Extreme, Magic mirrors, Airhawk R, plastidipped Frunk, Ram Mount Universal X-Grip IV Large, FZ-1 fuze block, Dual USB charger, BajaRon Sway Bar, Black Powder Coated RT Dash Mount Bracket