Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Are you sure about that? Sorry but that's not what we all seen. I will see it with my own eyes later.

Spyder Garage

yeah there is clearly no green in the pic. What a loooong thread to get to that :-)

All that matters is that you like the look (when the color is correct). Good job putting it on, now you will be ready for the real one.
    ------------------------------------------------
    HappySpyderOwner

Spyder Garage

No kidding, I have a little bit of experience in applying it now... The problem is going to be taking it back off though,, I did notice when I was attempted to take a piece off some of the CLEAR COAT was coming off the plastic though,,,wow I'll be into a whole new problem if it this happen's for sure..... I am going to bust out the hair dryer and again, take my time and warm it up a bit before I start peeling it off,, as always I will keep you updated as well..

Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    No kidding, I have a little bit of experience in applying it now... The problem is going to be taking it back off though,, I did notice when I was attempted to take a piece off some of the CLEAR COAT was coming off the plastic though,,,wow I'll be into a whole new problem if it this happen's for sure..... I am going to bust out the hair dryer and again, take my time and warm it up a bit before I start peeling it off,, as always I will keep you updated as well..

Joe
    I'd try soapy water, that's what is usually used for tint and stuff. Grab a spray bottle fill it with some soap and water. Start to peel it and then spray the water as you peel.
    ------------------------------------------------
    HappySpyderOwner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jeuchler View Post
    Hey, let's all go!

Road trip!

Banner run!

BRP spyder owners event #3: Ryde to the decal!

I'm in!

Spyder Garage

Got it, soap and water... Never throught of that before but thats the first thing I'm gonna try and do after I take a couple pictures of it,, Look here, thanks for the info..

Joe

Spyder Garage

Waiting for the pictures! Don't make me have to take a roadtrip to see them.

Spyder Garage

Ok people here it is.. I have applied some of the kit and others is just taped on for your viewing only.. Thanks to Bumblebee for her camera help, so here you go, the pictures don't really show the green as much as it really is but beleive me its green folks..

Spyder Garage

Green or not, I like it!

Is your problem with it that it IS green and not greyish?
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

I just came from Joe's. Pictures will not show up the original color. We tried many angles with and without the sun, did us no good.

" Schock I was." It was such a dark bright green, the only black on there was the logo. No mistake of the Green!!!

That green is ugly on his spyder!!!! Did not match, pattern is really nice, but that COLOR gots to go.

Spyder Garage

Yeah I'm with you DynamoBT I do like the pattern and yes the problem is that it is Green,, and yes you are correct if it was a grayish/black color I beleive it would really have the look I am looking for... Another one is on the way so stand by for new pictures in a week or so...

PS: Oh ya Mo Lee I saw you today, I was in back of you headed home, I was on the Aero cause you know the deal on the spyder... Got a little wet right??

Joe

Spyder Garage

Sorry Joe I didn't even look in the mirror Yea I got wet however it came on so fast I was wet before I could pull over and slip on wet weather gear so I just rode, days like this makes my like the Spyder and the ABS brakes. Graphics look good hope you get the right color next time I know I never would have the patients to get it on straight.

Spyder Garage

Cleaning the surface and being patient is the key from what I now know.. Possible I could use some of the green graphics to put on the Aero, maybe-- I know one thng, it matches the paint on the Aero for sure, we'll see..

Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    I don't know what you are looking for or what you were supposed to get but it looks black, white and gray to me.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    Ok people here it is.. I have applied some of the kit and others is just taped on for your viewing only.. Thanks to Bumblebee for her camera help, so here you go, the pictures don't really show the green as much as it really is but beleive me its green folks..
    I see green in the first pic.