Spyder Garage

Red face Akrapovic Sports Exhaust for 2017 Spyder RT Limited

Am looking for an Akrapovic Sports Exhaust for a friend's newly acquired 2017 Spyder RT Limited.
    Please post or message me if you have one for sale or any leads where I might find one at a discounted
    price. My buddy is on a budget.

Thank you!
    2017 Honda Rebel 500 ABS
    2016 Spyder F3T
    2014 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 Indian Scout
    2014 Honda 300 Forza

Spyder Garage

Just a quick question since you appear to be knowledgeable on Akrapovic Exhaust. I also have 2017 RT Limited and have been thinking going to an Akrapovic Exhaust for extra power and to eliminate the cat converter. But, as you know, Akrapovic is rather pricey ... and would it be worth the additional expense. Extra power would sure be nice when I'm running two up and pulling my Bushtec Trailer. Your thoughts or suggestion? Please ... and THANK YOU.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HerbU View Post
    Just a quick question since you appear to be knowledgeable on Akrapovic Exhaust. I also have 2017 RT Limited and have been thinking going to an Akrapovic Exhaust for extra power and to eliminate the cat converter. But, as you know, Akrapovic is rather pricey ... and would it be worth the additional expense. Extra power would sure be nice when I'm running two up and pulling my Bushtec Trailer. Your thoughts or suggestion? Please ... and THANK YOU.
    HerbU, although I have not tested my Spyder on a dynamometer, I can tell you that installation of the Akrapovic muffler and the cat delete pipe resulted in a noticeable increase torque and power in the mid-RPM range going through 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear. I occasionally ride with my wife and still notice the improvement.

Installed an Akrapovic muffler on both my RTL and F3T. It is indeed a worthwhile mod to have more power without tampering the internal parts of the engine which may affect reliability and warranty of your Spyder.

Go for it.

Beng
    2017 Honda Rebel 500 ABS
    2016 Spyder F3T
    2014 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 Indian Scout
    2014 Honda 300 Forza

Spyder Garage

Benngolf .... thank you for the input! Nothing like getting information from another rider. If you happen to come acrross an extra Akrapovic exhaut ... please let me know.

Thanks Again ... Good Luck .... Safe Travels!!!!

HerbU

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HerbU View Post
    Benngolf .... thank you for the input! Nothing like getting information from another rider. If you happen to come acrross an extra Akrapovic exhaut ... please let me know.

Thanks Again ... Good Luck .... Safe Travels!!!!

HerbU

OK HerbU, will keep an eye for you. Keep an eye on this "For Sale by Owner" section.
    You can also try call Spyder dealers around that may have 1 in inventory which they will want to get rid off.
    You can get lucky.
    2017 Honda Rebel 500 ABS
    2016 Spyder F3T
    2014 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 Indian Scout
    2014 Honda 300 Forza

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I just sold mine on here this past Friday...But I recently seen another one just like mine on ebay for 750.00...