Hello All

Following is a quick review of my purchasing experience and 1st 100 miles on a front and rear set of shocks from RPS. A little background on my ride, I have a 2016 F3-T Special Series and previously ran a 2016 RT-SS so I've got a little experience with the handling characteristics of both bikes from the factory. Aftermarket wise, the following was installed on the F3 at purchase 6K miles ago. I have a Baja Ron Sway Bar, Doc Humphreys Belt Tension Pulley and Hankook 175/55/15 tires mounted on the front. The standard shocks from Can Am while effective were not overly impressive and it was easy to have the nanny set off on aggressive cornering. I ride with a military MC who typically run Harleys, Victorys, Indians and Triumphs, mostly baggers so the riding fairly aggressive.

I have a buddy with an F3-T that has Elka Stage 3's and have ridden his so while I don't have extensive comparison experience, I have about 20 miles worth just to level set. I didn't need to replace the factory shocks, just wanted to upgrade.

Purchasing experience: Spent several hours looking at the reviews for RPS, liked what I saw and called Marcus at RPS. If ever there was a guy that has passion about what he's doing and building, he's the guy. Spent 45 minutes talking about my ride, riding style and what I was looking to do and received a doctoral level lesson on shock design, development and manufacturing. Eventually we got around to ordering a set for the front and rear. Marcus is very detailed in understanding how you ride and what you want as he builds and sets up the shocks just for you and your bike. Overall, I'd rate the entire buying experience a 10/10.

Riding experience: I've ridden the Elkas and they are a major upgrade from the factory shocks. The RPS/M2's double down on that by a factor of 4x. The shocks out of the box are beautifully manufactured and the best quality I've seen period. The attention to detail all the way down to my name being on all the shocks with the setup loading from RPS shows how much effort went into making sure they were right and fully tested before they shipped to me. My buddy with the Elka's examined them and immediately spotted several areas that the M2's were simply better from an engineering and build perspective. The M2's have transformed the bike more than any other upgrade I've ever done. It's simply doesn't seem like I'm on a Spyder anymore. Low speed handling and ride are excellent, but when you put a little speed on them they just leave everything else behind. Previously I had the nanny showing up on aggressive cornering and felt I was only getting some of the benefit of the better rubber up front. Now, I actually feel I can push the bike to the limits of the traction available. I taking turns 20 MPH faster than I ever could and feel 2x safer doing it. Completely sold on the product and experience. My buddy with the Elka's took my bike out and came back just a bit miffed since he not only paid more but said if he "could only do it over again." Nothing against the Elka's, they're a good product but not up to what RPS is building. To top it off your getting an American made product from a small business owner that cares deeply about every product that leaves his door.

mk