Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Default My response to the "not covered under warranty" defective BuRP Signature light.

If you are familiar, I bought a BuRP ($180) Signature light when I got my F3 and it developed a few dark sections in it before 90 days. I took it to Johnny K's for warranty. "Oh, we don't warranty lights." Um, so ask BuRP. I tried 3 times until I headed south for the winter. I even had them take pictures. No luck. I contacted BuRP directly myself and got an email that I should go to the nearest dealer so they can research the provenance on it. Well, Johnny K's never reported it PERIOD. There was no provenance on it. Well here is my $17 solution/replacement. Bright White DRL's which become bright amber sequential signals. I'm posting this because I hope BuRP never sells another Signature Light.

Full details on the easy install >ON MY PAGE< undersignals_title.jpg

to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

Very cool lights! Where can I get one?

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 12-04-2023 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Exposed hidden URL per policy to minimise spam/scam opportunities...
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey