Spyder Garage

Default 2014 RT CB Issues

we have a 2014 RT and have a CB. Problem is... she can talk but can not hear anyone talking back. she can hear her music over the headset, but not people talking on the CB. Please help as our local dealer are dumb when it comes to CBs.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spyder_Cowgirl's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Charwood View Post
    we have a 2014 RT and have a CB. Problem is... she can talk but can not hear anyone talking back. she can hear her music over the headset, but not people talking on the CB. Please help as our local dealer are dumb when it comes to CBs.
    Hopefully, it is something simple … like setting the volume on the CB. Have you checked the CB settings screen? From left to right (also from memory) … channel, squelch, headset volume, microphone volume, intercom volume. I usually set my headset volume all the way up and then set the intercom volume all the way down (holding the down button actually turns the intercom off). I also set the microphone volume about midway, just enough to get a little feedback in the headset. Also, when she uses the CB … is there a TX on the console when transmitting and an RX when receiving?

Just a few things to try before getting deeper into the CB …. all the best .... Ann
    __________________________________________________ _
    2016 RT Limited -- "Jubilee" (as in Cherries)
    Guardian Bell (gift from spyderowboy)
    ISCI Dual Flag Mount – Tall Poles
    Lamonster Bottle Holder and Spyder Cuff
    Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard
    Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Rear Run / Brake / Turn LEDs
    Spyderpops Mirror LEDs
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake

Spyderpops Keep Out The Trash (KOTT) Grills
    Don't Eat Mud / mudflap
    __________________________________________________ __