Spyder Garage

Default i need someone in east tn to turn off d.e.s.s.

i just bought a 2015 rs saturday and am already having the bad key code, probably why he sold it, i need someone to turn it off or guide me where to look for someone to turn it off, i don't want to waste time or money on it, just turn it off.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bayoubill View Post
    i just bought a 2015 rs saturday and am already having the bad key code, probably why he sold it, i need someone to turn it off or guide me where to look for someone to turn it off, i don't want to waste time or money on it, just turn it off.
    I read a post on here where someone with a equipment to do that was going to be in Cleveland, Ohio. You might have to search for it. I know that is a far piece from where you might be, but you may end up having to travel in any case. Search under DESS issues. Was in the last couple of days.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gkamer View Post
    I read a post on here where someone with a equipment to do that was going to be in Cleveland, Ohio. You might have to search for it. I know that is a far piece from where you might be, but you may end up having to travel in any case. Search under DESS issues. Was in the last couple of days.
    thanks but i need something closer