Spyder Garage

Default Trailer sale @ Northern Tool

Got an email today for Northern Tool that they are having a warehouse clearance and all trailers are on sale. See link below:

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...&mid=744279105

Spyder Garage

I like the Ultra-Tow Tag-Along listed on that page. Too bad I'm not quite ready for one; still working on accessorizing my RT, and the hitch isn't at the top of the priority list.
    2018 RT , Pearl White

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

If anyone opts for the Ultra-Tow I would suggest you add a steel reinforcement inside the tongue. The tongue takes a helluva lot of beating behind a Spyder and I'm afraid the aluminum tube, or channel, will be prone to cracking where the trailer front frame rests on it. My steel frame trailer cracked to where on the last few hundred miles coming home only about 3/4" of metal was pulling the whole thing. Otherwise, it looks likes a great trailer frame to consider.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Reinforcement may not be a bad idea; however, the Ultra-Tow Tag-Along listed on the site says it has a steel frame. It's the model with the ABS cargo box as well. https://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...2633_200692633
    2018 RT , Pearl White

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyScamp View Post
    Reinforcement may not be a bad idea; however, the Ultra-Tow Tag-Along listed on the site says it has a steel frame. It's the model with the ABS cargo box as well. https://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...2633_200692633
    There are two Ulta-Tows, one with aluminum frame and the other with steel. The frame only one is aluminum and is 40" x 48".

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)