Spyder Garage

Default Things done and planned

Hi all up to now I have rider comfort seat / pillion comfort seat / Brp windscreen / larger brake pedal / home made front chin spoiler / fitting under seat to take Givi bags/ small + 21 litres /red Brp comfort h/ bar grips throttle assist / sat nav on left bar / clock on right ( I know one is on dash) front colour matched access panel RED / . Jobs to be done spotlights on lower linkage / TB exaust/ and side filter housings to be colour matched RED with new RYKER graphics on side to replace can am ones. Wheel inserts RED all for now I think. Regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

We need photos........

Spyder Garage

Hi MDLNB I don't know how to put on forum and neither does my grandson 27 I hav only I pad No laptop send me your e mail and I'll send pics to you from my photos and if you don't mind put then on for me. Regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

When you go to the reply box, at the bottom you will see "Go Advanced." From there, you go to "manage attachments." Push one of the "browse" buttons and go to the photo of your choice and then to open and push the upload button after you do that for as many boxes as you wish. One per choice. It sounds more difficult than it really is. Or, you can go ahead and if you still feel intimidated by that, you can click on my ID and send me a "PM" private message with the photos attached and I will gladly post them for you. Everyone enjoys seeing mods and upgrades on the Rykers. It sure makes this forum interesting. I can't wait for some days of NO rain so that I can pull my Rally out into the driveway and do some cosmetics to it. I have done what I wish to do on it that can be done IN my garage but now I need the light and the ventilation of the open air to do some bling on it.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

Spyder Garage

HiMDLNB I hope the pics come forum I've tried. Thanks Nico 75

Spyder Garage

You have to adjust the size of your picture or it will not load. That is what I found, my camera wants to use the best quality setting right off the bat and I had to adjust it down to the lowest setting! Good luck!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl