Spyder Garage

Default Anyone tried fitting Double brake pedals?

Hi,

Did one of you make this change ? double brake pedal, one for me (1,80m) and one for my wife (1,60m).
    I am looking for the fastening system of the two brake linkages
    67564057_2635400569824096_8784925961209511936_o.jpg Facebook picture (Canada)
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-20-2019 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Title & replaced 'dobble' with 'double'.

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Not sure what you are asking. I drilled my brake rod out and you could probably swap it from the OEM hole to your new one. If that's what you're asking. One set up for you to ride it, the other set up for her to ride it. Of course, when I was learning how to ride a bicycle, my dad made the pedal adjustment with wood blocks. Walmart sells a set for $10.

>WALMART<

Image1.jpg
    brake-rod.jpg
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

I haven't seen anything like that, but it looks good.

Spyder Garage

Is that a real photo or photoshop? I'm failing to understand the geometry of such a setup. The peg and brake farthest back would be for the short rider and the far forward for the tall rider, but I don't see how the rear pedal is going to clear the calf of the tall rider?

Spyder Garage

Please explain "double pedal" so we can be of more help. Do you mean that the brake pedal is too short? I extended mine by remounting it using only the outer hole on the lever and the inner hole on the pad. Works great and it's just the right length now. I placed the unused bolt in the unused hole to make it looked "finished."
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome