Spyder Garage

Default LED License Plate Light

I'm looking to replace my license plate bulb on my '19 F3 LTD with an LED. Has anyone done this and if so, what LED did you use?

Thanks!
    Bill W

2019 F3 LTD

Spyder Garage

Hey Bill, I haven't done the licence plate light yet, but I DID do the turn signals. I have a youtube video of the installation. If you're interested, I can get the bulb and do an install video for the licence plate light. Let me know and I'll get started. Should take me about a week to get the parts and get the video done, edited, and uploaded.

Nuke
    2019 F3 Limited , Phoenix Orange Metallic

Spyder Garage

There should be a number on the base of the OEM bulb that you can match up with the correct size LED. If no number, just take it to your local auto store and match it. If the auto store doesn’t have the corresponding LED I’m sure you can find it on Amazon or Ebay.
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 40Xshooter View Post
    I'm looking to replace my license plate bulb on my '19 F3 LTD with an LED. Has anyone done this and if so, what LED did you use?

Thanks!
    I am also interested in installing LED rear turn signals on my 2019 F3 Limited. Can anyone tell me what is involved in removing the rear signal housings on the F3 Ltd? Service manual says saddlebags must be removed - any truth to that?
    2019 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Very Active Member eddieshep999's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
    Hey Bill, I haven't done the licence plate light yet, but I DID do the turn signals. I have a youtube video of the installation. If you're interested, I can get the bulb and do an install video for the licence plate light. Let me know and I'll get started. Should take me about a week to get the parts and get the video done, edited, and uploaded.

Nuke
    Great video - Very helpful - I’m considering changing my RT to a F3 T or Ltd so your information video will prove invaluable
    Please post more updates as you do them

Did you sort out the Hyperflash and any news on the Safety issue on the removal of the indicators from the Mirrors to the front fenders
    I agree it seems a bad move by BRP
    Maybe one of the aftermarket suppliers will come up with a way of getting some put back on the Mirrors

Cheers Mate
    Eddie Sheppard
    Poole Dorset UK

Get a Spyder - See the World