Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away to NorCal!!

10-12 September! Great Rally, great people, spectacular riding! This one is a favorite! If you can make it, it is well worth it! Oroville, CA. Come on out!! Joe
    Last edited by cptjam; 08-27-2019 at 03:30 AM.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

I'll see you there.
    Will be arriving fron Northern Nevada, hopefully in a caravan with friends.

Cheers, David C.
    David C
    2016 F3T
    DIY Garage Door Opener & GPS Mount
    Battery tender cable
    Rear IPS Pack Rack

Spyder Garage

I plan to be there all the way from NC!
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    I'll see you there.
    Will be arriving fron Northern Nevada, hopefully in a caravan with friends.

Cheers, David C.
    As we say in Nevada--- " You bet"
    I'm sure others from No. Nevada are going besides you and us------- but WHO?
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    11-13 September! Great Rally, great people, spectacular riding! This one is a favorite! If you can make it, it is well worth it! Oroville, CA. Come on out!! Joe
    Hey Joe, those dates are 10th through 12th. Don’t want anybody to be late!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Fixed it! See you there! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

See you there, coming down for the forth time from B.C. Canada. Always a get rally with fantastic people.

Ray

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    3 PC Mesh Zippered Lid Net Set - TricLED
    A arm LED's - Safety LED's - TricLED
    Mirror Sequential turn signals
    Glo-riders
    LED rear turn signals and reverse lights
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to seeing you and Tracy, Ray!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

we'll catch up when we see you, but it sounds like you guys have had a busy riding season

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    3 PC Mesh Zippered Lid Net Set - TricLED
    A arm LED's - Safety LED's - TricLED
    Mirror Sequential turn signals
    Glo-riders
    LED rear turn signals and reverse lights
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Spyder Garage

Default Have a good one....

Still arranging.... Have a great time and try to get in some fun as well...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

The fellowship at these rallies is amazing and one of the reasons we do what we do. Seeing our friends and making new ones is huge! See you there! If you don’t know anyone, come find us. We can take it from there. Friendliest bunch of folks! If you have never been to a rally, come! If you think you won’t fit in, come! You have a Spyder; you are welcome! Want to ask questions and are hesitant? Ask! No such thing as a dumb question. If you don’t know, ask! Just come. Hope to see you there!! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Packed and ready! Squared away is rolling in the morning! Sub 700 mile day - easy peasy! See you there! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Got in just after 6. Smooth ride, no real issues.....Ann’s DPS was possessed by demon power lines, and three codes. She rode it anyway, and cast out the demons! Works fine!
    Had a great time seeing everyone! Had supper, got players club cards. The poor woman giving us players cards lost everything in the fires. We tipped her $20. Went and played video poker,.....and won!! Paid for supper, the tip, and left over a couple of extra bucks! Good Karma!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Great day, beautiful weather, busy all day! So many friends! New friends, old friends.....just great!! Come on out!! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Had a delicious Mexican dinner. Plenty to eat, and the raffle prizes were amazing! These folks put together an awesome event! We go to a lot of events every year - this one is just fantastic! If you can, come on out!!! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Sunny and bright!! Aligned several this morning, and now everybody is on a ride! Desert social at 3. Yum!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Another great day! Busy all day, then the fabulous banquet! Most of my favorite foods, and chocolate cake! Just a wonderful rally! Hats off to the folks who made this happen!! Great rides, great venue, great food, great people! We most certainly will be back!! Thank you all for trusting us with your Spyders. It is an honor. We hope we made a difference!
    Joe Meyer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ann and Joe are a great team that help us all stay in the right lane.

Spyder Garage

Thank you for that. We try!
    Made it home safely. No issues. Beautiful weather all the way. One nitwit tried to kill me, drifting into my lane! Otherwise, no trouble. Bikes ran flawlessly. Took a couple of 5 hour energy drinks to keep us awake. Such a great event! We did not want it to end! Seeing everyone and making new friends is the best! I have an observation that is unique to this area: motorcycles, even Spyders, do not need an entire parking space! We filled up the lot when we did not have to! Most bike events remind people to share. Two can fit in one slot. I saw folks park across the street because some folks could not be bothered with courtesy! Yes, you are perfectly within your right to take a whole space. Better to share and allow everyone to park. Just a reminder. We try to share every time. Then the folks with parking cones.......! Really! I can see wanting to park where you left your trailer, but to save a spot with a cone? A spot you won’t use all day, denying anyone from using it, because you somehow think you can? Public parking is just that....public! Just saying. Share!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Thank you for that. We try!
    Made it home safely. No issues. Beautiful weather all the way. One nitwit tried to kill me, drifting into my lane! Otherwise, no trouble. Bikes ran flawlessly. Took a couple of 5 hour energy drinks to keep us awake. Such a great event! We did not want it to end! Seeing everyone and making new friends is the best! I have an observation that is unique to this area: motorcycles, even Spyders, do not need an entire parking space! We filled up the lot when we did not have to! Most bike events remind people to share. Two can fit in one slot. I saw folks park across the street because some folks could not be bothered with courtesy! Yes, you are perfectly within your right to take a whole space. Better to share and allow everyone to park. Just a reminder. We try to share every time. Then the folks with parking cones.......! Really! I can see wanting to park where you left your trailer, but to save a spot with a cone? A spot you won’t use all day, denying anyone from using it, because you somehow think you can? Public parking is just that....public! Just saying. Share!
    Joe thank you for the kind words. You and Ann help make this event as great as it is. You two are maybe a bigger attraction than the rydes. As road Captains, Annette and I want to thank everybody for coming out to this event. We really enjoyed leading people through the hills and Mountains of Northern California. Great point on parking two in one. We will encourage that next year. Oh, and as for those cones, I have no idea who did than, but that was ridiculous. I guess some people just grow up feeling entitled. Hopefully that won't be a problem next year!