Spyder Garage

Default 2018 Spyder F3S For Sale-Price Reduced

Late model 2018 Can Am sports trike with 4,500 miles on it. This is the S6M model with a manual 6-speed transmission. Just had oil and filter change at 3,500 and First Inspection at dealer. Accessories include cell/GPS handlebar mount with usb connector, dual usb's in the front trunk for charging other electronics, Shad hardshell waterproof saddlebags. These are easy to remove/install requiring no tools and they hold 36 liters (they'll hold a 12 pack each). Many other options available from Can Am and other vendors. Color is black with chrome wheels. New last summer this costs $20+K but I need a tractor more than a bike . This is stored in my garage year round. Please contact me with any questions, I'm the owner since new $12,500 OBO.Bilke 1.jpg
    Bike 2.jpg
    Bike 3.jpg
    bike 4.jpg

text or call (207) 831-6868

Sprocket
    2018 F3S , Black

Spyder Garage

Default "Price Reduced" 2018 Can Am F3S 6-speed manual $12,500

SOLD Late model 2018 Can Am sports trike with 4,500 miles on it. This is the S6M model with a manual 6-speed transmission. Just had oil and filter change at 3,500 and First Inspection at dealer. Accessories include cell/GPS handlebar mount with usb connector, dual usb's in the front trunk for charging other electronics, Shad hardshell waterproof saddlebags. These are easy to remove/install requiring no tools and they hold 36 liters (they'll hold a 12 pack each). Many other options available from Can Am and other vendors. Color is black with chrome wheels. New last summer this costs $20+K but I need a tractor more than a bike. This is stored in my garage year round. Please contact me with any questions, I'm the owner since new $12,500 OBO.

Call or text (207) 831-6868

Bilke 1.jpg
    Bike 2.jpg
    Bike 3.jpg
    bike 4.jpg
    Last edited by Sprocket; 08-25-2019 at 06:38 PM. Reason: duplicate posting
    2018 F3S , Black

Spyder Garage

I see the bike doesn't want to go into neutral, has this been fixed? Also has the passenger seat problem been fixed? I'm 72 but don't have any problem shifting a standard shift M/C in fact I own a 2014 F6B Honda. Obviously interested in the bike, but don't want any problems. Thanks Steve