Thread: seat

Spyder Garage

Default seat

Does anybody know if a 2019 RTL seat, fit a 2017 RTS ? Also is the length of the riders portion of the seat on a 2019 RTL longer than the 2017 RTL? Thanks...treva

Spyder Garage

While the part numbers are different I would guess that yes, the seats are interchangeable between both model years and the only time the rider's portion of the '19 would be longer than that of the '17 is if it was a Comfort Seat. Why, because the Comfort Seat in the 2019 catalog says it fits all RT models and I doubt BRP would change the dimensions of the stock seat between model years because of the additional cost and logistics involved.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

I thought that may be the case but i had to ask. Thanks JayBros....treva

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    While the part numbers are different I would guess that yes, the seats are interchangeable between both model years and the only time the rider's portion of the '19 would be longer than that of the '17 is if it was a Comfort Seat. Why, because the Comfort Seat in the 2019 catalog says it fits all RT models and I doubt BRP would change the dimensions of the stock seat between model years because of the additional cost and logistics involved.
    …. I'm really sure that all the RT seat pans are configured to the same dimensions since 2010 model...… Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    …. I'm really sure that all the RT seat pans are configured to the same dimensions since 2010 model...… Mike
    Was out for a ride today & met a guy riding a '16 RTL.& his mate riding a '19 RTL. During the chinwag I compared both seats to mine & all are exactly the same size. So you are probably spot on Mike. Thanks... treva