Spyder Garage

Default Towing recommendations

I plan to tow my new Can Am f3T from Florida to Robbinsville, NC. In the past, I've towed my Gold Wing up there, and have a Stinger XL112 trailer, to do the job. Since I no longer have the Gold Wing, I'll need to sell the Stinger Trailer. Until I can do that, I don't want to buy a new trailer for the Can Am. Has anyone Tried using UHaul or something for towing? Any recommendations? I've read other posts on this forum, but now I'm really confused.

Ps: Anyone know why I can't upload a signature photo?
    -Carsong
    2018 F3t
    2018 F3T , Position 5/ full size Matt Black

Spyder Garage

U haul is too small, the gate is not wide enough. I have an Ironhorse which is great. I know people have others I just don't know names, hopefully others will post.
    2010 RTSM5

2010 RTSM5 , stock Stock Silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by carsong View Post
    I plan to tow my new Can Am f3T from Florida to Robbinsville, NC. In the past, I've towed my Gold Wing up there, and have a Stinger XL112 trailer, to do the job. Since I no longer have the Gold Wing, I'll need to sell the Stinger Trailer. Until I can do that, I don't want to buy a new trailer for the Can Am. Has anyone Tried using UHaul or something for towing? Any recommendations? I've read other posts on this forum, but now I'm really confused.

Ps: Anyone know why I can't upload a signature photo?
    Rental Max

https://www.rentalmax.com/equipment....key=772%2D1035
    2018 F3 Limited , Black/Chrome