Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Likely NO changes in 2020.

Spyder Garage

Dealer near me sold there first 2020 rallye today, posted on facebook. I texted my dealer and asked , no big changes and they should be in any day.......

2016 RT-S Pearl White

BRP Driver Backrest
    Lamonster Spyderdock, (2) Spydercuffs
    Magic Mirror w/Doc Humphreys tethers
    (2) Rokform phone mounts
    FOBO
    SpyderPops Bumpskid,missing belt guard,Rear strobe LEDs
    Lamonster LED headlights & foglights
    Spyder Pockets
    LED front fender kit -running & turn signals
    Custom Back off mudflap
    Vinyl nameplate & 1330 triple decals by New Image Signs
    Custom RLS exhaust
    Hogtunes speakers 5 1/4 front and back
    Memphis Powersports Amp
    Her name is "Purl"
    2016 RT-S , white

Spyder Garage

As a side note, I have a 2016 RT-S. I borrowed a 2019 Rallye for a few hours. I was very impressed, it was a blast.......Do yourself a favor go test ride one .......I will be adding a Rallye to my stable....

2016 RT-S Pearl White

BRP Driver Backrest
    Lamonster Spyderdock, (2) Spydercuffs
    Magic Mirror w/Doc Humphreys tethers
    (2) Rokform phone mounts
    FOBO
    SpyderPops Bumpskid,missing belt guard,Rear strobe LEDs
    Lamonster LED headlights & foglights
    Spyder Pockets
    LED front fender kit -running & turn signals
    Custom Back off mudflap
    Vinyl nameplate & 1330 triple decals by New Image Signs
    Custom RLS exhaust
    Hogtunes speakers 5 1/4 front and back
    Memphis Powersports Amp
    Her name is "Purl"
    2016 RT-S , white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by srx660 View Post
    Personally, i thought the paint bikes were incomplete. Just my preference but i want the whole body painted or color wrapped and not just some panels. I also don't like the idea of a open rear fender. Cleanup after a rainy ride would be time consuming. Just my opinion, OK!
    I bought the full fender on line for $64 and installed it myself. I also did not like the open wheel concept of the Rally, but that was just my personal preference. I wanted the Rally but also wanted the standard fender. Now I have both the full fender and the Rally under the Max Mount fender system. I may have to remove the plastic fender under the max mount when I start modifying for a luggage rack and saddle bags, but right now I am leaving it since it blocks the opening behind the driver seat and it has that nifty little extension on rear if the max mount. I mounted a passenger back rest onto the passenger seat itself so that I could slid the whole passenger seat w/backrest off the max mount at the same time. As it turns out, I may not be traveling with a passenger in the immediate future so an ability to carry stuff might be more useful.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Just bought my new 2020 TODAY. They got 5 of them in early last week for some rapper who flaked and so they sold ALL 5 of them today. I got the second to last one. MSRP was $11,499. I’m in Charlotte NC, got it at PowerSports of Rock Hill SC. Financed through them. When I get home I’ll post pics of the full paperwork as far as fees and all that so u guys know. They threw in the passenger seat and comfort seat for me. As far as changes, VERY minor, but I’d say u might as well go with the newest model if it’s only a few hundred dollars more. I’ll be posting more info once I get ‘er home! 73B605EA-4003-4FB1-9299-528CCE12E96A.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SirCake View Post
    Just bought my new 2020 TODAY. They got 5 of them in early last week for some rapper who flaked and so they sold ALL 5 of them today. I got the second to last one. MSRP was $11,499. I’m in Charlotte NC, got it at PowerSports of Rock Hill SC. Financed through them. When I get home I’ll post pics of the full paperwork as far as fees and all that so u guys know. They threw in the passenger seat and comfort seat for me. As far as changes, VERY minor, but I’d say u might as well go with the newest model if it’s only a few hundred dollars more. I’ll be posting more info once I get ‘er home! 73B605EA-4003-4FB1-9299-528CCE12E96A.jpg
    Congrats to you! So can you tell us any difference between the 2020 and last year models? Thanks!

Spyder Garage

I was looking this weekend and 2019 are getting hard to find. All the dealer had was one 900 ACE. The dealer told me they are no more 2019's coming to them, and he was expecting his first shipment of 2020's the end of this week. They are taking pre-orders on 2020's for the same price of 2019's. He said they don't know new features or prices yet but in a nutshell no changes that matter, most of the 2020 year the focus will be new accessories and color panels. They are expecting the price to be the same as 2019 or within a few hundred dollars.

Spyder Garage

SirCake, How you liking your 2020 Ryker so far? Please post some pics of your ride as well as the paperwork fees so that we know what to expect? Also, any differences between the 2019 and 2020 version you have? Thanks Bro!

Spyder Garage

NEWS UPDATE

2020 RYKERS ARE ARRIVING DAILY AT YOUR DEALER

You can have any color you like, as long as it is black.

$500.00 price increase on the Ryker Rally

Cruzr Joe

Question: can i get a different color?
    As long as you pay extra to the dealer he will make it any color you want. (DIG DEEP)

LOL
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    NEWS UPDATE

2020 RYKERS ARE ARRIVING DAILY AT YOUR DEALER

You can have any color you like, as long as it is black.

$500.00 price increase on the Ryker Rally

Cruzr Joe

Question: can i get a different color?
    As long as you pay extra to the dealer he will make it any color you want. (DIG DEEP)

LOL

I see people posting pics of there 2020 Rykers and owners manuals but when you call BRP-Can-Am and ask for information about them they tell me they have not been released yet. I have to assume the 2020 Rykers have been released in small quantities across the country but that information about the new models have not made it ways to BRP (888-272-9222) customer service department. I also stopped by my local dealership yesterday and was told that the 2020 Rykers (600 & 900 series) WILL NOT be marked up from last year pricing.

Was also told the only new changes from last year models is more color options

I see so many conflicting reports about this but I suspect with Sept just around the corner everything will be revealed soon.

Spyder Garage

Several dealers in Texas have the 2020 models and the rally is a $500 increase. $11,499 base price now. Haven't had any luck finding any 2019's that aren't used, and the used ones the dealers want full price for... I'll go with the 2020 model for a $500 dollar difference!

Spyder Garage

Ok, I stopped by one of my local dealerships over the weekend and saw the 2020 Rykers. No price change on the 900 and 600. Also, there is no change on the modifications of them. Only thing new for this year will be new color panels that you can purchase from your dealership now.