Hey all,
First time poster, but been lurking/reading awhile. I'm considering (strongly) venturing into Spyder ownership but have some model questions. I'm not new to Spyders, as I actually sold them (and rode them) a couple years from 2013-2015. I currently ride a H-D FLHT and Triumph 800 Tiger XCx. I'm trying to decide between a F3-S and F3-L. I'll likely be a 95% solo rider, with full luggage likely being used only a couple/few weeks of the year. I'm looking at brand new, left over 2018 models and likely a SE6 transmission on the S. The price diff between the two is around $4k. To the S model I'd add the Givi luggage kit, Baker rear rack and use an existing Givi 56L top case. I'd also add a windshield and heated grips. Not concerned about tunes as both my modular and 3/4 helmets have comm/bluetooth added. I do like the self leveling rear suspension of the Limited tho. Now, after being long winded, is my question regarding gearing. Does the Limited have taller gearing due to pulley/transmission ratios versus the Sport model ? If so, is it dramatic ? Curious as the S will be used for a couple long trips a year, with plenty of miles being on 70-80 mph interstates. Thanks for any input . troop