I love my 2014 ST-S, however, I'd love her more if the driving experience was a bit smoother.

The bike leans to the left and right on some back roads and behind windy vehciles on highways where I feel the shocks and/or other parts should do more to ease the driving.

I've been reading other posts, but I cannot find an answer if the following are the only options to change or adjust to make the riding/driving a bit smoother. Are there more?

Here's what I'm thinking of thus far.
- Tires are good, so I'm not replacing those now...unless front tires make a huge difference.
- Elka stage 2 shocks front and rear "or" BajaRon's Custom Performance Front Shock Adjusters. I was told the shocks that came on my ryde were not adjustable. Not sure if it'd be better to adjust them or buy new ones.
- BaJaRon sway bar
- BajaRon's Billet Aircraft Quality Aluminum Heim Joint Link Set (I'm not sure if these help the ride or if they are for decoration to replace the plastic ones what I have.)
- Would a wider or any seat help with me swaying as well? I know I want a seat that's more comfortable, but if it also helps with swaying, then I'll take that into consideration as well.

Are there any other parts of the Spyder I have overlooked which could benefit an upgrade or adjustment?

Thanks all!!