Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by h0gr1der View Post
    I just had SpyderPops install the Baja Ron on my RTL. THe other brand looks cheaper, but I believe they do not include the end links in their price. I think it ends up being a wash in the end. I can say the Baja Ron bar is one of those things that makes you say "Why didn't I do this sooner"? That's for the RTL, which is kind of a barge. The F3 may be different.
    Can-Am Spyder F3 Performance Sway Bar Kit with Billet Aluminum End Links

Quote from website:
    "The Spyder Extras Sway Bar (Anti Sway Bar) kit is the perfect solution for the Spyder rider that would like to enhance their Spyder's handling abilities under aggressive riding. This Spyder F3 sway bar kit comes with an upgraded sway bar, Billet Aluminum End Links & replacement bushings"

$199.95

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bcraig View Post
    Can-Am Spyder F3 Performance Sway Bar Kit with Billet Aluminum End Links

Quote from website:
    "The Spyder Extras Sway Bar (Anti Sway Bar) kit is the perfect solution for the Spyder rider that would like to enhance their Spyder's handling abilities under aggressive riding. This Spyder F3 sway bar kit comes with an upgraded sway bar, Billet Aluminum End Links & replacement bushings"

$199.95
    Mr. bcraig,

I stand corrected, good catch. That's about $89 cheaper than the Baja Ron. When I was looking they did not include the ends as I remember it.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.