Spyder Garage

Default 2016 F3 Limited For Sale

I recently had my 3rd back surgery. It has become difficult for me to ride. This Spyder is in excellent condition, and has 5892 miles. At 5500 miles the bike had 5000 mile maintenance.....oil, filter, and 92 point checkup at the local Can Am dealer, and is in perfect operating condition. I added the F3 decals this year from WrapMySpyder. It also has the OEM Signature light bar above the grill, a bluetooth receiver for smart phones, and a USB charger/power adapter, with a battery meter. You will not find a better one. Please PM me with questions, or to discuss in more detail. I am selling for $15,499.00, or best offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smile & be happy, don't take life too seriously….
    Life moves pretty fast. Don't miss it!
    2016 F3 Limited , Black

Spyder Garage

Is this still for sale?
    -----
    Joshua
    2012 Victory Vision
    2016 Spyder F3S
    2019 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 F3S , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

That's a very nice Spyder; test rode one at Spyderfest 2016 and was quite impressed with it. Very good zip off the line.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

I noticed that your location is "nowhere". Is that anywhere near Pennsylvania ? Cheers !!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderjim View Post
    I recently had my 3rd back surgery. It has become difficult for me to ride. This Spyder is in excellent condition, and has 5892 miles. At 5500 miles the bike had 5000 mile maintenance.....oil, filter, and 92 point checkup at the local Can Am dealer, and is in perfect operating condition. I added the F3 decals this year from WrapMySpyder. It also has the OEM Signature light bar above the grill, a bluetooth receiver for smart phones, and a USB charger/power adapter, with a battery meter. You will not find a better one. Please PM me with questions, or to discuss in more detail. I am selling for $15,499.00, or best offer.
    is this F-3L still available and if so what are you asking for it?
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White