Spyder Garage

Default Caliper rebuild?

My left front caliper is leaking. We took it off, and it looks like it's coming from inside the caliper, not the hose. The local shop says BRP/Can-Am doesn't sell a rebuild kit, just the whole caliper at $260. He says he can get it to me for just over $200, but suggested I check with Brembo first to see if they have a rebuild kit. Brembo's site is pretty useless for finding parts. Does anyone know of a way to get seals and such for these, or am I doomed to buy a new one?
    2014 RT-S Orange - LED headlights/driving lights, LED under mirror turns, LED brake/run lights along trunk and saddlebags, LED third brake light, LED turn bulb replacements, Magic Mirrors, Voltmeter, Oil PSI gauge, heated gear connection, BRP backrest, dash Mount USB plug, Lamonster belt tensioner, Baja Ron sway bar, NBV highway pegs, BRP arm rests M2 suspension.
    2014 RT-S , Orange

Spyder Garage

all 3 of these are for Car parts; NONE list any MC brand, let alone CanAm...
    2009 GS , MSD wires Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Since the caliper is a loss anyway, take it apart and see if you can spot the leaking seal. Take it to a bearing house and maybe they can match the numbers and get you what you need.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze