Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Upstate NY ride 8/11 to Willies BBQ in Vermont

A few of us are meeting at the Stewarts in Northville, NY at 11:00AM 8/11 and riding over to Willies BBQ in Vermont if anyone wants to go. Meet us at Stewarts or we should be at Willies around 1pm. Would be nice to meet some other riders.
    2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joel The Biker View Post
    A few of us are meeting at the Stewarts in Northville, NY at 11:00AM 8/11 and riding over to Willies BBQ in Vermont if anyone wants to go. Meet us at Stewarts or we should be at Willies around 1pm. Would be nice to meet some other riders.
    WOW - love that place … Eat there once a week …. Best Ribs EVER …. and the price is so low I find it hard to believe He can stay in business …. Joel please bring your laptop …. you can disable my DESS module …. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze ….. See you there ….. Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    WOW - love that place … Eat there once a week …. Best Ribs EVER …. and the price is so low I find it hard to believe He can stay in business …. Joel please bring your laptop …. you can disable my DESS module …. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze ….. See you there ….. Mike
    We ate there with Mike on our Coast to Coast ride and it was some of the best BBQ we had on our ride, when we were in West Yellowstone we found a place that would give Willies a run for his money but that’s what road trips are all about!
    E70C1125-6664-4A48-9A0E-06E08773FD8C.jpg
    2014 RTL , Black Currant