Quote Originally Posted by trikermutha View Post
That's sharp..No top needed
… If the interior didn't have full carpeting, I wouldn't mind the rain to much ..... I ride my RT in the rain, but it's a motorcycle and that comes with the territory. With a car you expect to stay dry All the time.... The Kit maker " FFR " does have an excellent canvass convertible top designed for the car, but at $ 3,000 +/-, that's a bit steep for me...…There is also an after-market Hard-top ( from APE ) in the $3500.00 +/- range, but it's something that you put on in your garage and leave it there until you return from a day of driving, and you need another person to help you get it on, or a hoist….. I'm pretty sure my design for a re-movable and storable ( in the trunk ) hard top, would be approx. $350.00 +/- range. … I got the idea from what Porsche & BMW have for their roadsters , it is plastic wind screen that attaches to optional roll bar/s … it is used to prevent or lessen the back-flow of air that comes over the windshield …. I have been a car that had one and it's pretty effective at accomplishing that purpose. … I have one mocked up that I will take some pics of, and post …… thanks …. Mike