OK, I have read the discussion regarding the wheel nut on the Ryker wheel, but I am not sure anyone has discussed the steps at taking the rear wheel off. Maybe they have and someone can point me to it. I have read the owner's manual and it shows two bolts removed from the swing arm and it says to swing the caliber out of the way. It appears that the brake disk is attached to the wheel, correct? I looked all over the YouTube for someone showing the process, to no avail. Just one with removing the front wheels. I am in the process of changing my rear fender and I just want to be sure that I know the correct process for removing the rear wheel to get to the fender. I know some of you have already removed the rear wheel and I believe someone said they have replaced the rear fender? Am I over thinking this and it is as simple as removing two bolts on the swing arm to move the caliber? I know I can probably figure it out once I get the thing started, but if I can pick someone else's mind first, then I can save some time and effort. I am just waiting for the delivery of my torque wrench before starting. I know I can take it apart but I want to be able to do the job and ride it without having to wait for something to be delivered.